The cauldron spilled over.
Purple ombre / jelly sandwich, bottom —› top:
- Zoya Miley
- L’Oreal Lilac Coolers
- L’Oreal Berry Nice
- Max Factor Fantasy Fire
- Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black
Orange swirl dry marble:
- Sinful Colors Cloud 9
- Sinful Colors Opal Glitter
- NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost
Possibly the saddest thing I’ve ever seen
this made me cry
Reblog this. We owe this person at least this much
PERFECT SAVING THIS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Reblogging this not only for artists but also for people who write werewolf (and other animal transformation) fiction. If a human turned into a wolf, their knee joints would not reverse— what some fic writers mistake for the knee is actually the ankle. A wolf’s hind feet are relatively long, and they are always walking in way roughly analogous to human “tip-toeing.”
Some bits and pieces, some noodling doodles.
Homemade Rose Water
not only does rose water smell amazing, it is also great to use in your beauty routine. it is a hydrating & effective face toner and makes skin dewy & soft. it has a pretty expensive price tag, so making it yourself can help save you some money. you could just boil rose petals with water then strain and use that, but this way yields a more pure & potent product.
- its preferable to use roses from a garden, but if you can’t, be sure to spray them with distilled white vinegar and let them soak in water. rinse thoroughly. crush & bruise petals to release some of their oils & scent. you can also use dried rose petals if you’d like.
- place a heavy heat safe bowl inside a pot. put the rose petals in the pot around the bowl & cover petals with distilled or filtered water. the water should come halfway up the sides of the bowl. don’t get any water inside the bowl, just around it.
- take the pot’s lid and flip it upside down- then place it on top of pot. turn stove to medium-high heat and cook petals a few minutes till they dull in color like shown in the picture.
- turn the stove to medium-low heat. take ice cubes and place on top of the upside down lid. (the rose water rises to the top of the pot and leaves condensation on the inside-out lid. the ice cools the lid down so the condensation drips into the bowl in the pot, creating your pure rose water.)
- as the ice melts, use a ladle to remove the melted water so it doesn’t spill over. then keep adding more ice. repeat the process a few times- this will take around 30 minutes.
- when done, remove bowl from pot and allow to cool. the water that has collected in the bowl is your rose water. store in a tightly covered glass jar in the fridge for 1-2 weeks, or freeze. optional- add in some drops of lavender oil & witch hazel.
take a cotton ball and rub on face & neck after you wash your face or whenever it needs a boost. it helps cleanse impurities, close pores and really does make your skin glow. it’s nice in the summer especially. you can also add some to your hair conditioner, body wash or lotion.
Ohhhh my godddd
Awesome Eva tatoo by Black 3G raven
Zander Olsen’s Tree, Line project is almost preposterously simple. He wraps segments of tree trunks in white linen so that, when photographed from a particular distance, this negative space lines up perfectly with its surroundings.
this is honestly my favorite thing ever